Best 6mm Yoga Mat Eco-Friendly TPE Yoga Mat (Dual-Color)
Best 6mm Yoga Mat Description:
Here’s how Google defines the TPE yoga mat: It is mainly composed of Thermoplastic elastomers and other material closed-cell foamed under high temperature which makes it anti-microbial and easy to clean. This mat is Eco friendly with the characteristics of non-PVC, non-toxic, non-heavy-metals, and non-irritating odor.
TPE yoga mats account for a large share of the global market. Why is it such a best seller?
The main reason is that it’s far cheaper to make and has many of the same properties as rubber or even silicone. No matter from an ecological aspect or price, the TPE yoga mat is the best choice.
Why is TEP Yoga Mat? (Best 6mm yoga mat)
- TPE is an ECO-friendly material, recyclable and reusable. It has high strength and high resilience.
- Double-layer double-color, double-sided non-slip, fashionable and beautiful.
- The texture is strong, the rebound effect is good, and it is soft and comfortable.
- Suitable for all yogis, from beginner to advanced.
- Optimal cushioning and thickness.
- Stable on both hard and soft surfaces.
- Easy Storage and Cleaning
- Integral forming
Yoga Mat Lifetime Comparison:
PU + Natural Rubber——————————————————— 10 years
TPE ———————- 3 years
NBR ———– 2 years
PVC —— 1 year
PU+Natural Rubber: Excellent non-slip grip; Environmentally friendly materials; Long service life.
TPE: Cost-effective; Lightweight and good elasticity; High-density material.
NBR: Moderate price; The mat is thicker and the foam material has a certain smell.
PVC: Cheap price; Easy to get dirty, and the material cannot be degraded.
Best 6mm Yoga Mat Specification:
|Name||Best 6mm Yoga Mat Eco-Friendly TPE Yoga Mat (Dual-Color)|
|Material||100% TPE(Thermo Plastic Elastomer)|
|Color||Black, Blue, Green, Grey, Purple, Pink, Red, Orange or According to Pantone|
|Size||173x61cm(68x24inch),183x61cm(72x24inch) or Customized
|Packing||12pcs/CTN, 10.5kgs/CTN, 50*65*40cm/CTN|
|Logo||Silk Screen Print, Embossed Print, and Laser Print|
|Advantages||eco-friendly and non-toxic, waterproof, double color, non-slip, comfortable|
|Sample||(1)3-7 days for customized sample|
|(2)1-2 days for the standard sample|
|Certificate||CE / Reach / RoHS|
|Packing||One mat rolled up, opp film packing,20 pcs per carton
We can provide colored paper, yoga straps according to customer’s requirements.
|Production Capacity||100,000 pcs per month|
|Payment||T/T, L/C, Paypal|
PU Yoga Mat and TPE Yoga Mat Comparison:
- PU yoga mat is much better in terms of sweat absorption and slips resistance.
- PU yoga mats are relatively heavy, not suitable for carrying out.
- PU yoga mat is thinner, it has a regular thickness of 4mm, not suitable for beginners.
- The surface of the PU yoga mat is cool and comfortable to use in hot weather.
- PU yoga mat has better flexibility and is more suitable for rolling up and standing storage.
- The surface of PU yoga mats is easily dirty.
- Both materials are environmentally friendly. PU yoga mats have a longer service life.
- PU yoga mat is also called a luxury yoga mat, because the price is more expensive, and It is the most commonly used in yoga studios.
So what’s the benefit of TPE yoga mats?
Lightweight; 6mm thickness is knee-friendly, Suitable for beginners; Easy to clean; Eco-friendly; Most cost-effective.
What thickness of the yoga mat is most suitable?
There is no one-size-fits-all, but we’d argue that avoiding the extremely thin mat (2-3mm) and the ultra-thick ones (6mm+) is the way to go for most people looking to have a supported and empowering yoga or Pilates practice. A 4-5 mm mat will be the ideal choice for many as it will ensure you keep grounded and balanced whilst having your joints protected. For beginners, 6mm should be the most suitable thickness, but senior yogis prefer thinner ones, like 2-3mm.
- Factory price.
- Low MOQ acceptable.
- OEM & ODM accepted.
- We have new designs every week.
- We can put your own private label on the tops.
- We accept returns or exchanges if quality problem.
- Help the starting business to expand their market.
- CustomizedLOGO, Patterns, and Texture for the yoga mat.
- Fast delivery for both stock orders and customized orders.
Best 6mm Yoga Mat Detail Images:
Best 6mm Yoga Mat Application: