Massage Ball Spiky Ball 4 kinds Peanut Massage Ball FREE Samples
The massage ball is your best tool to roll away the deep muscle knots in the ball of your foot. Physical therapy will roll away your pain and make your feet light all day. The more you do it, the less uncomfortable the pressure will be. Breaking up the fascia is the goal.
Generally, foam rollers are chosen to help the muscle relax, relieve muscle soreness and prevent muscle legs after exercise. However, the foam roller is large and difficult to carry, and local small muscle groups are not massaged properly. Therefore, you can choose a small and convenient massage ball for auxiliary massage.
Shoulder massage / leg massage / waist massage / foot massage / arm massage / neck massage
Material: PVC (Spiky Ball) / TPE (Massage Ball)
Color: purple, red, blue, green, yellow, orange
Package include: 1x fitness ball
Reduces Inflammation, Stiffness, and Pain: Dual massage balls increase blood circulation to targeted areas, effectively reducing inflammation, soreness, and localized pain. Can be used on any muscle group and can also be used on the feet to relieve symptoms of plantar fasciitis.
Effective Self-Massage and Convenient Portability: The Double Massage Lacrosse Ball is 2.5 inches in diameter, the perfect size for effective, focused massage. The Double Lacrosse Massage Ball is perfect for myofascial release, trigger point therapy, loosening knots, and providing deep tissue massage. The lacrosse ball comes in a convenient nylon equipment pouch that is very portable. Perfect for use in the gym, office, or at home.
Great for Pre- or Post-workout Use: Useful for CrossFit, yoga, and many other fitness programs, the double massage ball can be used before a workout to increase flexibility and range of motion. Also helps to relax tense and sore muscles after intense activity.
Safe and Portable. Our massage balls are made of pre-tested PVC material that is environmentally friendly, non-toxic, odorless, moisture resistant, and safe to handle.
Great Massager. Over 200 pressure points to reach deep tissue, target plantar fasciitis and trigger points, melt muscle knots, and relieve muscle soreness
Soft and Durable. Our massager is soft and flexible to provide just the right amount of support. It’s just the right size for deep tissue massage and is perfect for use at the gym, home, office, and fitness center.
Suitable For Everyone. Our massage ball is suitable for people of all ages, such as office ladies, fitness enthusiasts, seniors, students, etc. It allows you to feel the presence of various massage techniques.
Portable – The compact massage ball is perfect for warming up and cooling down in the gym, yoga, and Pilates studio.
- Relaxing human body fascia tissue.
- Recovering musculature functions of muscle, bone, nerve, and organ.
- Preventing muscle pain and improve the recovery ability of muscles.
- Improving their flexibility, balance, and strength by doing simple exercises and applying self-massage.
- Convenience to massage by yourself at any time to relieve fatigue.
- Can massage your back to relaxes the muscles and improve blood circulation.
- Relax tensed muscles after exercise.
- Can massage obese part. Strengthen metabolism. Eliminate moisture and fat.
- Help you to relieve tense muscles in the shoulders and necks, as well as to promote blood circulation.
- Perfect to roll away deep muscle knots and tight muscle areas using your own body weight and increases circulation throughout your entire body.
How to Use A Massage Ball?
Place the ball on the active part, gently rub and press and roll it back and forth. Maintain the movement for 30 to 60 seconds. For the sore area, you can roll for a while and repeat the movement. Enjoy it at any time to relax the muscles and fascia.
- Stay relaxed-this is the most important!
- Position your body so that most of your weight is on top of the target area.
- Brace for heavy, possibly unbearable pressure on the top of the ball in the target area.
- Hold it there! A 30-second hold should be your minimum goal.
- It is also good to move around the trigger point.